Bidding Systems by Levels & ACBL Convention Cards
Here are the details of the AiB 2/1 Game Forcing Systems by Level. The spreadsheet below is a more detailed "blow up" of the ACBL convention card. Each column (color coded) contains a level of the six 2/1 GF systems. Each row of the spreadsheet contains a collection of affiliated concepts. For each of the six levels that are detailed in the sheet below we also have the ACBL convention cards available (in GIFs).
For easy printing, click on one of the six links below to open the card in a new window. To preview the cards or explore click on the images below that.
- Basic 2/1 Game Forcing (Red) -- Under 100 Masterpoints
- Intermediate 2/1 Game Forcing (Orange) -- 100-300 Masterpoints
- Modern 2/1 Game Forcing (Yellow) -- 300-750 Masterpoints
- Advanced 2/1 Game Forcing (Green) -- 750-2000 Masterpoints
- Complex 2/1 Game Forcing (Blue) -- 2000-4000 Masterpoints
- Expert 2/1 Game Forcing (Purple) -- Over 4000 Masterpoints
*The Masterpoint ranges listed above are approximate levels of experience at which our students adopt these bidding levels. But each players development varies and certainly it is not expected that one will learn an entire level of bidding concept / conventions all at once.
The concepts and agreements are grouped together by level to help give you an idea of what to learn next. This should help give you a curriculum to work though as you are developing your game and partnership agreements.
- TWiB 0 is the AiB Learn Bidding Basics Document: a lesson for learning bridge for beginners.
- The TWiB lesson that corresponds to each topic is listed to the right of each agreement. More details are laid out under TWiB by Level.
- For a version of this spreadsheet formatted for printing click here ---> PDF VERSION FOR PRINTING.